You’ll work in a large international DevOps team assisting the client in building and supporting a robust and highly-available infrastructure. Alpacked provides consultancy and takes over the most complex tasks for the client. You will be working with the tech stack that includes AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, MongoDB, Rabbitmq, and many-many more.
- tech talks
- mentorship program:
- training and internal tasks
- personalized PDPs;
- education reimbursement;
- the self-education time during working hours;
- 100% compensation for learning English; - education reimbursement;
- regular 1-1 conversations with CTO to discuss the development and review income).
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 10 working days of paid sick leave;
- meeting with a psychologist;
- collective sports activities;
- psychological training;
- first aid courses.
- flexible working hours;
- modern and comfortable office near the Kontraktova metro station (including EcoFlow charger station, generator, and Starlink);
- regular corporate events and team buildings;
- Kudos rewards with corporate coins and souvenir shop;
- PE accounting and support;
- memorable anniversary presents.
Stage 1: interview with HR (up to 30 minutes, zoom);
Stage 2: technical interview (up to 1 hour, zoom).