👨💻Client: The largest offensive security company. They focus on protecting clients by finding vulnerabilities and building defenses before attackers can break badly.
📂Project: You’ll work in a large DevOps team assisting the client to build a robust and highly-available infrastructure. Alpacked provides consultancy and takes over the most complex tasks for the client. You will be working with the tech stack that includes AWS, Kubernetes, Github actions, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, and many-many more
💡 Must-have requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience building and supporting the infrastructure for a cloud-based solution.
- Firm understanding of IaC, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Experience developing and maintaining terraform projects
- Server-side scripting languages (Golang/Python/JS/Bash)
- Experience building and maintaining a multi-account AWS Strategy.
What we offer:
- Career and professional growth: we are ready to give you all the necessary knowledge, such as professional certifications, payment for courses or conferences;
- Flexible working hours (you can start work from 8 till 12 depending on your daily meeting) and the ability to work remotely;
- Regular 1-1 conversations with founders (they are also DevOps) and with HR-manager: to discuss development and review income;
- 100% compensation for learning English;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- 20 working days of paid vacation in a year/10 working days of paid sick leave in a year;
- PE accounting and support;
Stage 1: test assignment;
Stage 2: interview with HR (up to 30 minutes, zoom);
Stage 3: technical interview (up to 1 hour, zoom);